simplec grammar problem

In the simplec grammar provided on the website as an example, the
definition of a conditional_expression is {rel} l_par value relop value
r_par | {value} value; and the defition of the "if" statement also
includes parentheses. I would like to be able to compile something written
in C, like if(x < 5), but the way the grammar is written, that needs to
be if((x < 5)) When I take out the l_par and r_par in the definition of
conditional_expression, I get a runtime exception "Redefinition of
ARelConditionalExpression.Value" Can anyone explain what other
definitions I would have to change?

Thanks,
Dave