Re: Bug in sablecc ant task?

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, Etienne M. Gagnon wrote:

> I think it is actually a bug in SableCC.  SableCC does not report an
> error exit
> code on exceptions.

It's the ant task: does not propagate exceptions upwards, just swallows
them with some logging, but that's too docile behavior.

I think the attached patch (applied to the ant task's
src/org/sablecc/ant/taskdef/Sablecc.java class) does the right thing.
This non-stopping-on-error has annoyed me for weeks, but I was too lazy to
do anything about it, until now.

Istvan