Re: sablecc with GCJ

Erik Poupaert wrote:
Hi Mariusz

The core protocol works in CVS. SableCc can now perfectly wel generate
lexer-parser logic for GCJ executables.
Sweet! Thanks again for helping us with this one.

By the way, I've noticed that SableCc now generates a folder
"errorrecovery".
Is it ready? Could I find some tutorial somewhere on how to use it?
AFAIK it is sort of ready, but still in experimental stage ;o)
In CVS there is a preliminary error-recovery code submitted by Dan Sandberg. I have not used it though yet, and I do not think there is any explicit documentation for it. Check out the Java sources and contact Dan Sandberg for more info. Not sure what are Etienne's or Dan's plans for this chunk of codebase, neither.

HTH,
Mariusz.