Java compiler implementation in SableCC needed.

Thank you for efforts on sablecc. It is great.

I am now trying to extend java syntax. In addition to lex/parsing, I need
a function that can inference types for Java expressions statically. I
guess the easiest way to do it is to find a java compiler implementation
based on sablecc. Does any one has any idea? In fact, I need no more than
inferencing the expression. I am afriad of writing a tools that people may
have already done a lot.

Any suggestion or hints are welcomed. Thank you.

--River.