Re: Bug in the typed collections

Hi Gergely,

If I understand correctly, the constructor of the inherited collection classes call-back the add() method and this is why an exception is thrown, as the overriden add() tries to apply the cast which isn't yet initialized. Right?

I have applied your patch into CVS. I have accordingly added you to the AUTHORS / Copyright holders list.

Thanks,

Etienne