Re: [Sablecc-user] Modify the grammar file

Hi D.,

Have you tried deleting all class files then recompiling all Java sources?
Sometimes the Java compiler does not recompile all classes, and this can
cause problems.

If this does not help, you will need to provide us with more information
(like the grammar file).

Etienne

VO Duc Duy wrote:
I wanted to add some new keyword in an existing compiler, so I added it in Tokens, then Productions. Then I use sablecc (2.9) to regenerate this modified grammar, then compile all the generated files in node/analysis/parser/lexer, they are all ok. But when I run the parser, it always shows the exception like:

java.lang.ClassCastException
 at parser.Parser.new51(Parser.java:1058)
 at parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:296)

I didn't change anything in the input file, I didn't use my new keyword in the input file yet, but it always shows this exception.

Anybody has idea of this error?
Or please tell me how to add some new keywords in an existing grammar file?

Thank you in advance.
D.