Re: CSharp backend

I have written a patch for sablecc that generalises language targeting
and also provided c++ generated output. I did send my code to
professor Etienne Gagnon - the main author of sablecc.

Adding C# generation with that technology would be a weekend
project for myself.

But I'm not sure Etienne likes the way I did things. He probably
wants his own students to work on important bits like that.

The second way would just be to modify the *.txt macro files to
generate C# instead of Java. That would probably mostly work
because C# syntax is very close to that of Java. But you'll
know for sure when you try.

Regards,
Indrek