Re: Can we add a [SableCC] in the subject line?

Hi Welson,

I do not know if this is easy to do with majordomo.  I would have to ask
the Sable administrator.  Note that I intend to migrate the mailing-list
to a new server I will be installing in November/December.  It will
probably be managed using Mailman (has a nice web interface and adds
list name to subject].

I ask for your patience, in the short term.  Hint:  The way I handle
filtering is by detecting To/CC to sablecc-list (in Mozilla mail).

Etienne

Welson Sun wrote:
I think this would be nice to identify this maillist.

Welson

--
Etienne M. Gagnon, Ph.D.             http://www.info.uqam.ca/~egagnon/