[no subject]

Hello Mr. Gagnon,

I'm planning on using your compiler compiler, but I want to adapt it al
little. I noticed that a compiler, generared with the latest version (3.0
beta 1) of your compiler compiler, stops as soon as an error is
encountered in the in the input file. I want to adapt this in order to
make the compiler continue so that other errors will be found too (for
example by letting the compiler guess which token was omitted). However,
in stead of goning through every single source file to find out how I can
do this, I hoped you could tell me in which file(s) your compiler compiler
handles the possible errors in the input file.
If I know this, adapting the compiler compiler to my needs will at least
be a little easier.
Thanks in advance.

Greetings,
Pieter van der Spek

PS If you like, I can send you my modifications

Pieter van der Spek
---- West Consulting B.V.        - www.west.nl
---- Tu Delft / Computer Science - www.tudelft.nl