[no subject]

Hello Etienne,

I was reading up on some (very old) posts on the sablecc mailing list and
there I came across a discussion with Dan Sandberg, who was also busy with
error recovery in SableCC.
I also read that he produced something useful. Whatever happened to his
work? Could it still be used with 3.0b2? If so, is this stil a TODO?
Could you elaborate on this Etienne ?

Greetings,
Pieter

PS I also CC-ed this email to Jon Shapcott, because I think he might be
interested

Copy of website text
(http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/sablecc/htdocs/wishlist.html?rev=1.6):

Error recovery
http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/listarchives/sablecc-list/msg00538.html

I need error-recovery. Specifically, when a Lexer or Parser exception
occurs, I need to be able to read tokens until EOL is reached, put the
parser in a known state, and continue parsing.

- Dan
Etienne's philosophy on Error recovery
http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/listarchives/sablecc-list/msg00543.html Dan's
Contributions