SableCC wiki

Hi there!

We have just put up a new SableCC wiki, for you to learn and share knowledge
about SableCC.

Here is the link:
http://devel.sablecc.org/wiki/

Hopefully, our web master (Roger Keays?) will add the link on the main web
page soon. [Thanks in advance! :-)]

Using wiki is, in my opinion, the best way to share ideas about anything related
to SableCC, including examples, tutorials, etc.

Please pay attention to the fact that all submissions should be released in the
public domain; so:
1- you *must* be the author (or the content you're copying must already be in
   the public domain), and
2- by adding your authored content in the SableCC wiki, you effectively *release*
   it in the public domain.
If this does not suit you, simply don't submit content to the SableCC wiki. :-)

FYI: It's open for any submission (including anonymous).  We do daily backups into
a Subversion repository, as a security measure, to preserve content.  Hopefully,
one day, we will have a "per edit" commit into svn.

Have fun!

Etienne

--
Etienne M. Gagnon, Ph.D.             http://www.info.uqam.ca/~egagnon/