Re: new sablecc web site

Hi Roger,

I really like the new web site look.  I have added the SF logo, as it is
mandatory (in exchange for SF hosting), and it is used by SF to count
page hits.

Now, there are quite a few minor problems with the HTML of the pages.  I usually use
the W3C validator; it's quite handy to help writing clean HTML.

Have a look at:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=www.sablecc.org

Thanks for the great work, and have fun!

Etienne

Roger Keays wrote:
Hi all,

The new SableCC web site is up. If I've forgotten to add you project to
the features page, or your grammar to the grammars page, please let me know!

Cheers,

Roger

--
Etienne M. Gagnon, Ph.D.             http://www.info.uqam.ca/~egagnon/