Re: bug (?) in SableCC

Could you file a proper bug report, with an example grammar that triggers
the bug?

Thanks!

Etienne

Pieter van der Spek wrote:
I've been working with SableCC for a while now and the error reporting
messages are starting to get irritating.
I sometimes get a message of the form: [0.0] Redefinition of ATuplePattern
(ATuplePattern can be something else).
This message tells me very little. The error is definitely not at [0,0]
and the name also is not very helpful. It should be that there is a
redefinition in a production Pattern with alternative Tuple. However, the
error is not in that production but somewhere else.

Maybe this could be looked into.

Pieter van der Spek
---- West Consulting B.V.        - www.west.nl
---- Tu Delft / Computer Science - www.tudelft.nl