RE: Shift/reduce conflict

Hi Marijn,

Thank you very much for helping out here.

> I'm not an experienced parser creator, but I think you
> shouldn't add newline characters to your ignored tokens.

I thought about this too and hesiteted yet because this would require to handle new lines in the productions as well,
even there where I don't need it (which is the case most of the time).

> Instead, adjust your grammar to require every line in the
> input to end with a newline character (or, alternatively,
> require your complete input to constist of lines alternating
> with newline characters).

I'll see if I can come up with something useful. It is for sure an intersting task :-)

Mike
--
www.soft-gems.net