sablecc-3-beta.3.altgen.20040327

I've released a new altgen sablecc: sablecc-3-beta.3.altgen.20040327.zip
Get it from http://www.mare.ee/indrek/sablecc/

Most important changes:
- some O'Caml fixes from Patrick Lam
- a few changes in the generated C++ parser to better suppor Microsoft VC++
  thanks to Søren Andreasen. But we're still lacking generated VC++ build
  system. In case anyone thinks they could contribute it it'd be great.
- some typos here and there, error messages, etc.

Also I updated my sablecc3 example and the PHP4 grammar to the latest
beta.3 AST syntax.

Let me know if anything does not work for you.

Regards,
Indrek