Re: Java 1.4 grammar extension

On Sat, May 08, 2004 at 10:06:20PM +0200, darek wrote:
> that's strange but i sent my request post more than month ago, but i
> received email with copy of the post just yesterday, btw.

I noticed that the original message was sent a while back, bot only after
sending my reply. I even had it in the appropriate mail folder, but had been
sent it again for some reason.

I've noticed this behaviour a couple of times in the past. It usually comes
as about half a dozen repeated messages all at once, so I usually spot it.

Does anybody know what causes this?

--
Jon Shapcott <eden@xibalba.demon.co.uk>
"This is the Space Age, and we are Here To Go" - Wlliam S. Burroughs