java.lang.NullPointerException in Hierarchy

Heya

	Thanks for your help last time, this time I get a NullPointerException
in soot.Hierarchy. I went over the site and applie some of the
snapshotIterator patches for the `Concurrent modification exception
during jimplification'.
	The Exception occures only when I run `--app --whole-optimize', with
`--optimize' instead of `--whole-optimize' I get a regular:
`Transforming pornwire.Main... soot.jimple.toolkits.typing.TypeException:
Type Error(12)'
	With or without `--app' with `--optimize' the TypeError(12) will be
compounded by messages that some classes can't be found. The most common
one I see occuring is `Aborting: can't find classfilejava.awt.LayoutManager'
The only way I've been able to stop that is by adding the class in the
`--soot-classpath prj/',	it is ignored when placed in `-cp prj/'

I'm running:
	Blackdown-1.4.1-beta		(Intel/Linux)
	Sun build 1.4.0_01-b03	(Intel/Linux)
	Sun build 1.4.1-b21			(Sparc/Solaris8)
	Sun build 1.4.1-b21			(SparcV9/Solaris8)

blaze your trail
--
redhat

'I am become Shiva, destroyer of worlds'
        at soot.Hierarchy.<init>(Hierarchy.java:118)
        at soot.jimple.toolkits.invoke.ClassHierarchyAnalysis.newInvokeGraph(ClassHierarchyAnalysis.java:56)
        at soot.jimple.toolkits.invoke.ClassHierarchyAnalysis.newInvokeGraph(ClassHierarchyAnalysis.java:42)
        at soot.jimple.toolkits.invoke.InvokeGraphBuilder.internalTransform(InvokeGraphBuilder.java:47)
        at soot.SceneTransformer.transform(SceneTransformer.java:46)
        at soot.SceneTransformer.transform(SceneTransformer.java:58)
        at soot.jimple.toolkits.invoke.StaticInliner.internalTransform(StaticInliner.java:61)
        at soot.SceneTransformer.transform(SceneTransformer.java:46)
        at soot.Pack.apply(Pack.java:79)
        at soot.Main.run(Main.java:1611)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)