Re: Spark : Error

ok I resolved this problem. But I have now a problem with
soot.jimple.spark.sparkOptions

I don't understant what's the use of the method setImpl and how create a impl
class

--

Cordialement,

	Massol Christophe
Stagiaire Projet OASIS
[049238 7558]

 Etudiant en maîtrise MIAGE à l'université de Nice

 Tel: 06 12 53 72 44
 Adresse: 217 bd de la madeleine
 06000 Nice