Re: ApplicationClass

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 11:13:58AM +0200, Christophe Massol wrote:

> Ok I use Soot with this method but after the call of Soot.Main(args) I can't
> get the soot representation classes... -> when I do a scene.v().getClasses()
> after the command Soot.Main(args), I have a null pointer...

You need to subclass SceneTransformer, then add your subclass to, for
example, the wjtp2 pack. Then you can access the Spark information
inside your subclass of SceneTransformer.

> Soot.Main(args) may done a scene.v().reset()...

Yes, it does a Scene.v().reset(), and this is a mistake. The development
version (and future releases) of Soot no longer do this. You can take
out the call in your own copy.

Ondrej