Re: Modifying CFG

Hello,

> The UnitGraph is designed to be immutable. If you need to insert a Unit,
> the normal way is to insert it into the Chain of Units.

I tried this, but it didnt work correctly in the case the unit is a target
of a goto. If I would insert the unit before that target the unit is never
reached - unless there is another jump targeting to this. So is there a
comfortable way to make the new inserted unit a target of the jump to the
old unit?

Thanks for help,
Marco.

--
/X\arco                              ICQ#59397823
              . .