[Soot-list] Layouting Unitgraphs

Marco Bakera marco.bakera at uni-dortmund.de
Thu Dec 9 08:20:41 EST 2004

On Mon, December 6, 2004 16:24, Eric Bodden said:

> You might want to have a look at http://janalyzer.bodden.de - we used
> OpenJGraph with a spring layout. I cannot claim that we got a perfect
> layout in the end but it was pretty much usable.

Thanks for this but it didnt fit our needs. We changed to a gridlayouting
technique for trees which worked really good for us.

Just for those who are interested in it: We position the nodes at a
y-coordinate in the grid representing the depth of the node in a DFS-tree.

The x-coordinate in the grid will be gotten from an in-order-run on the
DFS-tree - adjusted to general trees (not only binary ones).

Greetings,
Marco Bakera.

--www.bakera.de--