[Soot-list] Getting started with soot (fwd)

Jennifer LHOTAK jlhotak at sable.mcgill.ca
Wed Nov 10 11:23:58 EST 2004

Hi,

It looks like it could be a windows path problem. There have been some
relatively recent updates that may fix the problem if this is the case.
Which version of Soot are you using? If you're not using the development
version I would suggest trying it out. If you are let me know and I'll
keep looking into this problem.

Jennifer