[Soot-list] soot_options.xsl fixes

Archie Cobbs archie at dellroad.org
Mon Nov 22 13:37:44 EST 2004

Ondrej Lhotak wrote:
> Thanks for the fix. I've committed it as revision 1909.
>
> When we were writing the XSLT scripts to generate option documentation,
> we found that applying latex2html to the LaTeX documentation produced
> acceptable results, so we never got around to finishing the XSLT script
> that produces HTML directly. Of course, improvements to it are welcome.

Thanks.. by the way, the reason I find this useful is because now you
can just point your web browser at soot_options.xml and see all
the options explained in a nice HTML format.

-Archie

*
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
*