[Soot-list] How to invalidate spark result?

Chen Fu chen.fu.cn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 22:15:41 EDT 2004

Is there anyway to invalidate the points-to analysis result and rerun
spark all over again. Suppose I defined two phase in the transformer,
the first phase need points-to information so it's following a spark
phase. But my first phase changed the code and then again my second
phase also need points-to information. But the result of spark is not
longer valid because of the modification in my first phase.

I've tried to call
Scene.v().releasePointsToAnalysis();
then
Sparktranformer.v().transform(...).

But the second phase finished in no time and the result seems not right.

What's the correct way to do it?

Thanks!