[Soot-list] How to measure the memory usage ?

Prof. Laurie HENDREN hendren at sable.mcgill.ca
Sat Oct 16 11:26:13 EDT 2004

I think one choice would be to turn on some of the gc information when
you run your JVM (-verbose:gc).      You might also want to call an
explicit gc before the part you want to measure, and then just after it.

Anyone have another way?  It's an interesting question.

Nguyen, can I ask what algorithms you have implemented?

Cheers, Laurie

| Laurie Hendren, Professor, School of Computer Science       |
| McGill University                                           |
| 318 McConnell Engineering Building      tel: (514) 398-7391 |
| 3480 University Street                  fax: (514) 398-3883 |
| Montreal, Quebec H3A 2A7               hendren at cs.mcgill.ca |
| CANADA                  http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~hendren |