[Soot-list] getting inner loop body by StronglyConnectedComponents

Jung-joon Kim jungjoon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 23:17:58 EDT 2004

Hi there.

Using StronglyConnectedComponents, I got loop body for simple
one-depth loop. for example,

for (int j = 0; j < 10; i++) {
   ...;
}

But, I want to get inner loop body for duplicated loop not the outmost
loop body. At following example, I want to get for loop body with
condition variable j.

for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++) {
    for (int j = 0; j < 10; i++) {
        ...;

Is this possible with StronglyConnectedComponents? or Is there any workaround?

And What's the purpose of StronglyConnectedComponents.getSuperGraph()?
I can't understand description on API doc.

Regards,

jj.

--
Jung-joon Kim
Programming Languages Lab.,

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but
when there is nothing left to take away." - Antoine de Saint Exupery