[Soot-list] Pointer Analysis

Manu Sridharan manu_s at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Dec 9 19:02:51 EST 2005

I'll give this one a try...

You can call getNewExpr() on an AllocNode to get the corresponding new
expr.  So, given a PointsToSetInternal, I'd iterate through its contents
(using forall()), and then for each AllocNode in the set, check if its
new expr is the desired one.  I don't think there is a reverse mapping
from new exprs to the corresponding AllocNode.  Someone can correct me
if I'm off on this one.

-Manu