[Soot-list] (no subject)

Patrick Breucking me at patrickbreucking.de
Fri Dec 23 10:07:20 EST 2005

Hello soot-users and developers,

I use soot for analyse control-flow-graphs. I have sometimes problems by
Method:

public static SootClass singleClassRead(String classIdentifier) {
	SootClass s = null;
	if (Scene.v().containsClass(classIdentifier)) {
		s = Scene.v().getSootClass(classIdentifier);
	} else {
		try {
			s = Scene.v().loadClassAndSupport(classIdentifier);
		} catch (RuntimeException e) {
			System.out.println("Soot couldn't load class and
support for "
					+ classIdentifier);
	if (s != null) {
		s.setApplicationClass();
	} else {
		System.out.println("Couldn't load Class " +
classIdentifier);
	}
	return s;
}

Is there a better way to get a soot class?

Thanks for support and Merry X-Mas,

Patrick Breucking

Patrick Breucking
Ernststr.2