[Soot-list] trying to generate reverse block graph

Navindra Umanee navindra at cs.mcgill.ca
Tue Jan 11 10:28:02 EST 2005

Hi Neil,

Neil Walkinshaw <Neil.Walkinshaw at cis.strath.ac.uk> wrote:
> I have recently updated to soot version 2.1.1. I use it to produce
> control dependence graphs for methods. This involves generating a

In Soot 2.2.1 you can try using the experimental BlockGraphConverter.
It's not guaranteed that this will remain in future versions, but it
should work for now.

http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/soot/doc/soot/toolkits/graph/BlockGraphConverter.html

The dominator classes have also been made public:

http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/soot/doc/soot/toolkits/graph/package-summary.html

DominatorsFinder df = new SimpleDominatorsFinder(graph);
DominatorTree dt = new DominatorTree(df);
DominanceFrontier dfr = new CytronDominanceFrontier(dt);

might get you somewhere.

Cheers,
Navin.