[Soot-list] Control conditions

Venkatesh Prasad Ranganath vranganath at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 21 12:26:54 EDT 2005

Does Soot contain implementation of control dependence?  I was under the
impression that it did not.  Please do correct me if I'm wrong.  If you
are looking for control dependence and other form of dependences then
may be you can use the implementations available from Indus
(http://indus.projects.cis.ksu.edu).

--

Venkatesh Prasad Ranganath,
Kansas State University.