[Soot-list] Control conditions

Navindra Umanee navindra at cs.mcgill.ca
Thu Jul 21 13:06:03 EDT 2005

Chris Pickett <chris.pickett at mail.mcgill.ca> wrote:
> It looks quite feasible to flow this additional information around.  You
> can determine true / false branch targets for an if statement easily:
> true will be an edge to IfStmt.getTarget(), and false will be an edge to
> the next node.

Yes, switch statements can be handled the same way.  I do something
similar in Extended Shimple in trunk although I don't need to flow
anything around -- for that there's BranchedFlowAnalysis which might
be helpful here.

(at first I thought Ashok might be able to use Extended Shimple, then
I realised his example wasn't even in SSA form...)

Cheers,
Navin.