[Soot-list] setEntryPoints and CallGraph

Saswat Anand saswat at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Jul 29 13:36:47 EDT 2005

Thanks a lot, Ondrej for the explanation. Since I guess this might a
topic of interest to many people I want to ask what is the approved way
to build a call graph with customized entry points, and still not get
into the problems as you described below. For example, is it sufficient
to add java.lang.System: void initializeSystemClass() as one of the
entrypoints.

Thanks
Saswat