[Soot-list] Where is the Soot bug database?

Grzegorz B. Prokopski gadek at debian.org
Tue Jun 7 23:39:59 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-06 at 21:38 -0500, Archie Cobbs wrote:
> The link on the web site:
>
>    http://svn.sable.mcgill.ca/bugzilla/
>
> returns "Not Found".

My fault.

After we changed the server last month I hit some troubles transferring
the MySQL database to the new setup (that was only one of the issues
after the server change, almost all of which are solved by now).  And
then I got busy preparing for my "comprehensive PhD exam" (a rather
heavy-weight thing), which will take plase on 27th this month.  So if
you guys could maybe wait [*] just these 20 days more, I promise to
bring it back right after. Same for the Wiki btw.

Thanks for understanding,

		Grzegorz B. Prokopski

[*] Shout on me if you can't and I'll make time to do it...
--
Grzegorz B. Prokopski           <gadek at sablevm.org>
SableVM - Free, LGPL'ed Java VM  http://sablevm.org