[Soot-list] class path problem

Jasen Carrol jasencarro at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 18:34:54 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm new to soot and I want to load some java classes
off the disk programmatically. I tried doing the
following:

Options.v().set_soot_classpath("myClassDir");
Scene.v().loadClassAndSupport("myClassName");

However I get the following exception when I run my
program:

java.lang.RuntimeException: couldn't find class:
test1.class (is your soot-class-path set properly?)

Is there antoher way to do this or am I simply messing
up some details? I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Jasen