[Soot-list] throw analysis

Ru-Gang Xu rugang at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 18:24:49 EDT 2005

I'm wondering if there are more precise ThrowAnalysis classes (versus
the included Pedantic and UnitThrowAnalysis) out there? It seems to me
both PedanticThrowAnalysis and UnitThrowAnalysis when used to make an
ExceptionalIUnitGraph will include edges that just allow exceptions to
be thrown anywhere, even from statements that cannot throw exceptions.
 I'm wondering whether anyone has done better or am I just no using
throw analysis correctly (i.e. there some others options to tweak than
just passing the UnitThrowAnalysis to the ExceptionalUnitGraph
constructer).? Thanks.

RuGang