[Soot-list] Re: eSSA vs SSI

Navindra Umanee navindra at cs.mcgill.ca
Thu Mar 3 17:48:29 EST 2005

Yeah, holy smokes this is breaking my head too.  I'm forwarding to the
soot-list, which is a good place for this type of question in general.
Honestly MemoryEfficientGraph isn't something I've used before but it
looks like something I should have known about a long time ago...

Can anyone help with Michael's question?

Thanks,
Navin.