[Soot-list] PEG implementation

Chris Pickett chris.pickett at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Mar 8 19:11:03 EST 2005

Venkatesh Prasad Ranganath wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does the soot distribution contain the PEG implementation mentioned in
> Lin Li's LCPC 2004 paper - "A Practical MHP Information Analysis for
> Concurrent Java Programs."?

Hi,

No, it doesn't.  We're actively trying to get Lin to tell us where it
is.  She based it off an earlier version in the 2.0 series and so some
work is needed to get it working with 2.2.1.  We'll let you know if we
hear more -- she's gone off to work and is quite busy it seems.  It
might also be good to coordinate so as not to duplicate research efforts
here.

Cheers,
Chris