[Soot-list] Basic Output Question

Eric Bodden eric at bodden.de
Sun Mar 27 10:21:35 EST 2005

> Is there any option to turn off soot's standard output of the method
> it's currently transforming and where soot is writing its output to.

Hi.

I think you cannot configure that directly. At least that was not possible
when I last tried it about two years ago. However, you can use
System.setOut(..) to set another custom PrintWriter to capture all the
output. In that case, you might also want to keep a reference to the
original output stream in order to be able to still output something to the
commandline afterwards.