[Soot-list] Source line & column number tags not being added by java2jimple

Keith Lea keith at cs.oswego.edu
Wed Mar 30 19:34:23 EST 2005

I'm trying to analyze Java source code using Soot. I got the java2jimple
stuff working, but it looks like no source line & column tags are being
added to the Jimple AST (I looked in statements, boxes, everywhere that
can have tags). According to the 2004 paper about integrating Soot with
Eclipse, the java2jimple loader can do this.

Is there a special way to convert java to jimple which records these
line & column numbers? Or are they hidden somewhere?

Thanks,
-Keith