[Soot-list] problem with running soot plugin in eclipse

Jennifer Lhotak jlhotak at cs.mcgill.ca
Mon May 30 17:16:11 EDT 2005

Hi,

When running Soot from within Eclipse, the plugin adds to the Soot
classpath the project bin directory and any jars in the same project. If
the project references other classes that reside outside the project you
must explicity add them to the Soot classpath.

You can do this by running
Project/Soot/Process All Class Files/Run Soot ..., which will give you the
Soot Options Dialog. In this dialog on the Output Options page select
Jimple as the Output Format and
on the Input Options page add the required jars or directories to the
Soot Classpath field.
Then select Run.

Jennifer