[Soot-list] my soot plugin can not do points-to analysis

Aiwu Shi aiwu_shi at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 13:18:55 EDT 2005

hi,
    I installed the Soot plugin in my Eclipse (version: 3.0.2) as instructed.  I can see the soot in my Eclipse, using Soot, I can transform *.java file into *.jimple or *.grimp, but, when I use Spark in soot dialog box  to do points-to analysis for some file (*.java or *.class), get a xml file, in which there is nothing but: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
<attributes>
</attributes>

everybody can help me, why i can not get the correct result?

 Aiwu