[Soot-list] [Fwd: Re: soot]

Bruno Neves bsneves at inf.ufrgs.br
Sun Nov 6 18:40:08 EST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: soot
Date: 	Sun, 06 Nov 2005 17:19:05 -0500
From: 	Patrick Lam <plam at MIT.EDU>
To: 	bsneves at inf.ufrgs.br

You really should send mail to soot-list, so that the mail is then
archived for future reference.  Please forward this mail to soot-list
for that reason.

It was an explicit design decision when creating Baf to abstract away
from the exact bytecodes, because such information is usually not what
you need to know.  However, if you cause the instruction to toString
itself, then you'll find out the exact instruction you have.

pat