[Soot-list] Interactive Cfgs using the SOOT-Eclipse plugin

Jennifer Lhotak jlhotak at cs.mcgill.ca
Sat Sep 17 21:25:50 EDT 2005

To do this you need to invoke Soot via the options dialog and enable the
Interactive option on the General Options page and also enable some
analysis that uses the data flow analysis framework. As Soot runs, the
interactive cfg views are displayed automatically within Eclipse.

A few more details can be found at:
http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/soot/eclipse/ca.mcgill.sable.soot/doc/
concepts/concepts.html

Jennifer