[Soot-list] PointsToSet and equals/hashcode

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Aug 15 14:47:39 EDT 2006

Ok, since nobody answered so far, I investigated a little myself. Using AspectJ (thanks, Laurie, for the idea) I was able to determine that apparently "equals" is never called on any implementation of PointsToSet within Paddle or Soot.

Hence I conclude that it cannot hurt if I implement those methods, which I will go ahead with now.

Cheers,
Eric