[Soot-list] Another problem on Soot call graph

=?GB2312?B?x66+3g==?= jqian at seu.edu.cn
Wed Dec 6 02:55:52 EST 2006

Hi everyone,
I've written another program to illustrate the problem of Soot
context-insensitive call graph when
handling threads. This time I use the Spark points-to analysis results
to build the call graph.

For the following program, EmptyThread.main() still call
EmptyThread.run() in the call graph, but actually
there is no such call. And I think with the Spark points-to information
there should be no such call. Is is
a bug of soot? I'm now using soot 2.2.3.

public class EmptyThread extends Thread{
public void start(){
}

public void run(){

Thread t = new IndirectThreadStart();