[Soot-list] new releases of soot and abc

Prof. Laurie HENDREN hendren at cs.mcgill.ca
Wed Feb 1 08:39:03 EST 2006

As we seem to have fixed some important bugs since our last
releases of abc and soot,  perhaps we should release new ones.
In hindsight, we should really have done this before I unleashed
my cs621 students on them ....

Ondrej and Jennifer,  Eric will be helping with the Soot maintenance
from the McGill end,  although I'm assuming that you guys will keep
working on it from the Waterloo end too.    Do you want to teach him
how to make a Soot release?

What do the Oxford abc guys think about a minor revision release of abc?

Cheers, Laurie