[Soot-list] CFL Reachability with Jedd

Ondrej Lhotak olhotak at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jan 18 10:42:10 EST 2006

Hi Saswat...

I'm not aware of any fundamental reasons that would prevent Jedd from
solving CFL reachability problems expressed in terms of relations. But,
since I haven't tried to implement such an analysis, there may be issues
that come up during implementation that I haven't thought of. If you do
decide to try it, I'd be interested in hearing about your experience.

Paddle, as you suggest, intentionally takes another (i.e.
non-CFL-reachability) approach. For the specific analyses that I wanted
to implement in Paddle, it's not clear how they could be expressed in
terms of CFL-reachability, even after the recent work in the area.

Ondrej