[Soot-list] PointsToSet of an array element

Xinyu Liu xl3t at cs.virginia.edu
Tue Jul 11 16:53:05 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am using SPARK to do Points-To analysis. I'd like to find the PointsToSet
of an array element. For example, if I have a array T [] A = new T[8], I
want to know what PointsToSet A[0], A[1], .. point to seperately. There's
only one method for array in the PointsToAnalysis interface, which is
reachingObjectsOfArrayElement (). This method seems to only provide the
PointsToSet of all elements in an array. Could you please let me know how to
get the PointsToSet of each element? Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Xinyu