[Soot-list] Instrumentation error

Sunny sunfire001 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 17:59:01 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to instrument ArgoUML in two steps:

1. transform the source files into .jimple, and

2. instrument the transformed .jimple files (i.e., set the soot arguments
"-src-prec J").

The first step went well but there was an error in the second step:

Soot started on Thu Jul 13 17:04:53 EDT 2006

DnDExplorerTree.java:224: The exception
    "java.awt.datatransfer.UnsupportedFlavorException" must either be caught
    or declared to be thrown.
DnDExplorerTree.java:266-269: The exception "java.io.IOException" is not
    thrown in the try block.
compilation failed: Could not compile

It sounds like this error happened before my code was inserted. I verified
this by removing all my own BodyTransformers and the error still existed.
Could someone tell me what's wrong? Thank you very much!

-- Sunny