[Soot-list] This operation requires resolving level BODIES but java.lang.Object is at resolving level SIGNATURES

Nicholas Irving exnirving at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 03:28:16 EDT 2006

Hi
I am trying to get the example @
http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/listarchives/soot-list/msg01169.html
working but when I run it from the command line I am getting

D:\java\workspaces\soot\CallGraph\bin>java com.darkedges.soot.SootTest
Number of methods in HelloWorld: 2
Set Application classes
Set options to the static main class
Soot started on Tue Jul 25 17:26:39 EST 2006
[Call Graph] For information on where the call graph may be incomplete, use the
verbose option to the cg phase.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: This operation
requires resolving level BODIES but java.lang.Object is at resolving
level SIGNATURES
        at soot.SootClass.checkLevel(SootClass.java:126)
        at soot.SootMethod.retrieveActiveBody(SootMethod.java:310)
        at soot.jimple.toolkits.callgraph.OnFlyCallGraphBuilder.processNewMethod(OnFlyCallGraphBuilder.java:182)
        at soot.jimple.toolkits.callgraph.OnFlyCallGraphBuilder.processReachables(OnFlyCallGraphBuilder.java:81)
        at soot.jimple.toolkits.callgraph.CallGraphBuilder.build(CallGraphBuilder.java:87)
        at soot.jimple.toolkits.callgraph.CHATransformer.internalTransform(CHATransformer.java:43)
        at soot.SceneTransformer.transform(SceneTransformer.java:39)
        at soot.Transform.apply(Transform.java:89)
        at soot.RadioScenePack.internalApply(RadioScenePack.java:60)
        at soot.jimple.toolkits.callgraph.CallGraphPack.internalApply(CallGraphPack.java:40)
        at soot.Pack.apply(Pack.java:110)
        at soot.PackManager.runWholeProgramPacks(PackManager.java:375)
        at soot.PackManager.runPacks(PackManager.java:321)
        at soot.Main.run(Main.java:203)
        at soot.Main.main(Main.java:146)
        at com.darkedges.soot.SootTest.main(SootTest.java:42)

I am not sure what I am missing. Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated.

Nicholas Irving